“Come to this complimentary seminar for IT Managers to understand:
- What AGILE is all about (and how it is different)
- How it works (and why it works)
- Where it can go wrong (and how to avoid the traps)
- Is it right for your organization? (and a practical Road Map for implementing it)
I hope you will join me for this engaging and informative session.”
Mike Green | President & CEO
- Arrival, Introductions
- Agile: a different approach
– Big Documents Upfront vs Agile
- About Agile
– Key characteristics, features
- How it works
– product backlog, sprints, spikes, etc.
- Why is it Gaining Popularity?
– risk management, accountability, user involvement, etc.
- Where can it Go Wrong?
– dangerous practices, poor people management, cultural transformation, etc.
- Road Map for Your Organization
– Steps to Transforming to Agile
- End of Seminar
What Our Clients say about Agile:
Doug Bannister, CEO and Founder, Omnivex Corporation
Henry Friesen, VP Operations, Adlib Software
or call Denise Faustino at ObjectSharp: 416-649-3690 x224